Editing Short Cuts

Friday 28th September 2018:

Short cuts:

  • space bar- play/pause
  • arrow keys- forward/backwards
  • z-undo
  • x-
  • c-cut/razor
  • v-arrow
  • +- -zoom in and out
  • j-reverse
  • k-play
  • l-forward
  • I/o- in and out
  • backslash
  • backspace-delete

This is a screenshot of the premier pro editing scene we we're using in todays lesson.We looked at shortcuts to make things easier for us when we come to edit properly in the future, and we looked specifically today at cutting and importing footage.








This is a screen grab of the timeline I was using. It shows both the audio and footage, as well as part of some of the clips that I used to make up the video.

Some shortcuts that I use were:
  • Space bar to play/pause
  • C to cut the footage/audio
  • V to use the select tool
  • Backspace to delete
  • Left and right arrows to move frames
These all made it a lot easier to edit the footage I had as I didn't have to go round looking for the right button on the screen.


Comments